Lifestyles Cruise® has created a Live Inventory Cabin Selection Tool for you. This is a great tool for seeing what cabins on each ship are available, at the exact moment you are looking,making the daunting job of cabin selection easy as a few clicks.
Step 1 - Choose a Cabin Category
There are many categories of cabins on a ship. Here is the basic breakdown of cabin types:
- Inside Cabin - these cabins are on the interior portions of the ship and are located on almost every deck.
- Outside Ocean View Cabin - These cabins are located mostly on the lower decks and too close to the water line for a balcony, so they have a window or porthole that looks out to the ocean.
- Balcony Cabins - These cabins are located on the higher decks where it would be safe to have a sliding glass door and a balcony to sit on and relax, watching the ocean flow by. The higher the deck, the more expensive the Balcony Cabins are.
- Junior Suites - Junior Suites (JS) are larger than a Balcony Cabin, but also have balconies for your enjoyment. It is all about the higher placement of the cabin and more spacious accommodations.
- Suites - There are many different suites. They vary in size and expense. The suites are very spacious, luxurious and provide the best cruise experience.
Step 2 - Find a deck that has the cabin category you desire.
Look at the list below of cabin categories and the decks associated with inventory available at this moment (live inventory). Click on the red link for the deck you wish and find a cabin of your choice. You will be taken to a new page with that specific deck and it will show you exactly what cabins you can choose from.
Step 3 - Find a cabin you like
Move your mouse over the cabins that have bright colors and you will see a description and price for each cabin. The prices are based on per-person pricing. The mouse-over will show you the cabin number, the category and the price.
Step 4 - Select your cabin
Left clicking your mouse button will choose the cabin you desire. This action will display more information about the cabin and a small photo of the cabin. The charges for this cabin will be displayed.
Step 5 - Make the purchase
The amount of time between clicking on the cabin to clicking the [Book Now] button is about 30 seconds. The cabin is automatically returned to inventory if you do not click the [Book Now] button. Please click this button immediately after verifying the description and price.
Step 6 - Create your Travel Invoice
If you are a current customer, log in with your "user name" and password. If you are are new customer, please click "new" and fill out the customer information required to open your account and process your reservation. Enter your credit card information for the DEPOSIT and you are done!
Step 7 - Your documents are in your e-mail!
Check your e-mail and you will find a copy of your Travel Invoice, confirmation and cabin assignment. It's as easy as that.
Note: The credit card on file will be queued to automatically run your card for the payments detailed on your invoice. Unless you wish to change the credit card on file, that's all you have to do.
SELECT A CABIN CATEGORY BY DECK
(Deck 12 is the top inhabited deck)
- SOLD OUT
Payment Dues Dates
- Deposit due at booking